Small Basic is a project that’s aimed at bringing “fun” back to programming. By providing a small and easy to learn programming language in a friendly and inviting development environment, Small Basic makes programming a breeze. Ideal for kids and adults alike, Small Basic helps beginners take the first step into the wonderful world of programming.
- Small Basic derives its inspiration from the original BASIC programming language, and is based on the Microsoft .NET platform. It is really small with just 15 keywords and uses minimal concepts to keep the barrier to entry as low as possible.
- The Small Basic development environment is simple, yet provides powerful modern environment features like Intellisenseâ„¢ and instant context sensitive help.
- Small Basic allows third-party libraries to be plugged in with ease, making it possible for the community to extend the experience in fun and interesting ways.
Go now and download Microsoft Small Basic 0.3.1 for Free:
Also you may download MicrosoftÂ .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 as a reqirement for starting Microsoft Small Basic:
Microsoft Small Basic Blog:
Microsoft Small Basic is one of DevLabs projects. Checkout DevLabs projects:
Microsoft Small Basic Snapshots:
- Links to standalone .NET Framework 2.0 SP2 core and language pack installer packages
- New release of ILMerge (v2.10.0219)
- Download SDK for Windows 7 and .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
- Download Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Beta 2
- Journey to the Center of the Database
- Hard Links vs. Soft Links
- What’s New in Silverlight 5?
- Changing the Windows Logon Screensaver