Like most developers, I find myself spending a great amount of time searching for answers or solutions online, much of that time on Google and other search engines. SearchDotNet is a new search engine based on Google Custom Search technology that search the top .NET related sites and forums to help make searching more effective, while filtering out unrelated or duplicate content.
- OpenSearch support:
If you’re using Firefox 2.0 or IE7 (or other OpenSearch client), you can add SearchDotNet to your list of search engines.
- Google Gadgets:
Add SearchDotNet to your website, Google home page or Google Desktop.
- Component search engine:
Distinct Custom Search Engine includes the sites of hundreds of component vendors.
- Book site:
Top rated .NET related books.
In addition you can recommend a site or even a book for SearchDotNET to inculde it in the searching progress.
Don’t wait, give it a shot! …. http://searchdotnet.com
- FREE e-Book: Razor View Engine in MVC 3
- Windows 7 .NET Interop Sample Libraries
- Programming Microsoft Agent in Windows Forms
- .NET Interoperability at a Glance 1 – Introduction
- Consuming URL Shortening Services – Cligs
- Silverlight Operating System… really?!!!
- Visual Basic 6.0 to be Supported on Windows 7
- Removing Hidden System Shares