The Windows SDK for Windows 7 and .NET Framework 3.5 SP1: BETA provides the documentation, samples, header files, libraries, and tools (including C++ compilers) that you need to develop applications to run on Windows 7 BETA and the .NET Framework 3.5 SP1.
To build and run .NET Framework applications, you must have the corresponding version of the .NET Framework installed. This SDK is compatible with Visual StudioÂ® 2008, including Visual Studio Express Editions, which are available free of charge.
- Links to standalone .NET Framework 2.0 SP2 core and language pack installer packages
- Microsoft Small Basic
- New release of ILMerge (v2.10.0219)
- Simulating CWinApp::OnIdle in C
- Programmatically Enumerating, Attaching, and Detaching SQL Server Databases
- Windows 7 Developer Guide
- Consuming URL Shortening Services – 1click.at
- How To: Represent Numbers in Dec, Hex, and Oct