SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 1 (SP1) is now available. You can use these packages to upgrade any SQL Server 2008 edition.
Note: We remain committed to our plans to keep service packs contained, focusing on essential updates only, primarily a Roll-up of Cumulative Update 1 to 3, Quick Fix Engineering (QFE) updates, as well as fixes to issues reported through the SQL Server community. While keeping product changes contained, we have made significant investments to ease deployment and management of Service Packs:
- Slipstream â€“ You are now able to integrate the base installation with service packs (or Hotfixes) and install in a single step.
- Service Pack Uninstall â€“ You are now able to uninstall only the Service Pack (without removing the whole instance)
- Report Builder 2.0 ClickOnce capability
For more information about SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 1, please review the Release Notes.
Source- Tech Today
- Links to standalone .NET Framework 2.0 SP2 core and language pack installer packages
- Installing IIS on Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7
- Converting between color decimal and hexadecimal representation
- Little thoughts about coding…
- Download Vista Bridge Sample Library 1.4
- FREE e-Book: Razor View Engine in MVC 3
- Download SDK for Windows 7 and .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
- Creating a Message Box Directly using API