A computer security researcher has released an upgraded tool that can simplify the placement of difficult-to-detect malicious software in Microsoft’s .NET Framework on Windows computers.
The tool, called .NET-Sploit 1.0, allows for modification of .NET, a piece of software installed on most Windows machines that allows the computers to execute certain types of applications.
Microsoft makes a suite of developer tools for programmers to write applications compatible with the framework. […]
Continue reading on ComputerWorld
- Download SDK for Windows 7 and .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
- New release of ILMerge (v2.10.0219)
- Windows 7 Developer Guide
- Working with Strings with Combining Characters
- [UPDATE] My résumé, updated and published
- Programmatically Enumerating, Attaching, and Detaching SQL Server Databases
- Consuming URL Shortening Services – X.co
- Video: What’s New in C# 2/3/4