Latestly, Mike Barnett the developer of ILMerge released the new version 2.9.0727 which fixes major problems that was exist in the previous version 2.9.0210.
ILMerge is a utility that can be used to merge multiple .NET assemblies into a single assembly. ILMerge takes a set of input assemblies and merges them into one target assembly.
Read more abour ILMerge and download the new version v2.0.0727 here.
- Programmatically Turning on the Screen Saver
- Windows Vista File and Registry Virtualization
- Marshaling with C# – Chapter 2: Marshaling Simple Types
- Sending Mails in .NET Framework
- Creating a Message Box Directly using API