Latestly, Mike Barnett the developer of ILMerge released the new version 2.9.0727 which fixes major problems that was exist in the previous version 2.9.0210.
ILMerge is a utility that can be used to merge multiple .NET assemblies into a single assembly. ILMerge takes a set of input assemblies and merges them into one target assembly.
Read more abour ILMerge and download the new version v2.0.0727 here.
- A Short Speech about Unions
- Download SDK for Windows 7 and .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
- Installing IIS on Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7
- Requesting Admin Approval at Application Start
- Creating Transacted Files