Latestly, Mike Barnett the developer of ILMerge released the new version 2.9.0727 which fixes major problems that was exist in the previous version 2.9.0210.
ILMerge is a utility that can be used to merge multiple .NET assemblies into a single assembly. ILMerge takes a set of input assemblies and merges them into one target assembly.
Read more abour ILMerge and download the new version v2.0.0727 here.
- Creating a Stack-Based Array
- 10 Years of Wikipedia … Join our celebration in Cairo
- .NET Interoperability at a Glance 2 – Managed Code Interoperation
- Search.Net – A site for .NET developers
- Creating a Simple Twitter Client Application