As we promised to keep you posted with new releases of your favorite applications and development tools.
Today, Mike Barnett released the new version of ILMerge (v2.10.0219)â€ that fixed a bug where the /ver option did not correctly enforce the AssemblyVersion attributeâ€™s specification.
Visit Tools & Utilities Download page in the MSDN .NET Framework Developer Center:
The direct link to the ILMerge page is:
- Links to standalone .NET Framework 2.0 SP2 core and language pack installer packages
- Microsoft Small Basic
- Merge your assemblies using ILMerge
- Marshaling Unions
- Simulating CWinApp::OnIdle in C
- Manually performing a garbage collection!
- What’s New in Silverlight 5? – Performance and Other Improvements
- Thank You Frank Salim