As we promised to keep you posted with new releases of your favorite applications and development tools.
Today, Mike Barnett released the new version of ILMerge (v2.10.0219)â€ that fixed a bug where the /ver option did not correctly enforce the AssemblyVersion attributeâ€™s specification.
Visit Tools & Utilities Download page in the MSDN .NET Framework Developer Center:
The direct link to the ILMerge page is:
- Links to standalone .NET Framework 2.0 SP2 core and language pack installer packages
- Microsoft Small Basic
- Merge your assemblies using ILMerge
- Download SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 1
- .NET Interoperability at a Glance 1 – Introduction
- “Hello, World!” in all languages!
- Requesting Admin Approval at Application Start
- Windows 7 .NET Interop Sample Libraries