This is one of the powerful (and most funniest) illustrations on the abstraction (i.e. normalization) design of databases. It shows a simple diagram of a database where no abstraction was considered in its design.
This illustration was originally posted in The Daily WTF.
- Programmatically Enumerating, Attaching, and Detaching SQL Server Databases
- Creating a Simple Sheet Designer in C#
- Introduction to Microsoft Silverlight
- Refactoring: Magic Numbers
- Can you spot the 3 differences between Bing Maps and Google Maps? [Picture]
- Windows 7 .NET Interop Sample Libraries
- Introducing RSS; Developing a Simple RSS Reader
- MSP Tech Academy