This is one of the powerful (and most funniest) illustrations on the abstraction (i.e. normalization) design of databases. It shows a simple diagram of a database where no abstraction was considered in its design.
This illustration was originally posted in The Daily WTF.
- Programmatically Enumerating, Attaching, and Detaching SQL Server Databases
- Creating a Simple Sheet Designer in C#
- Introduction to Microsoft Silverlight
- Simulating CWinApp::OnIdle in C
- BOOL or BOOLEAN?
- Converting Colors to Gray Shades
- Microsoft Win32 to Microsoft .NET Framework API Map
- What’s New in Silverlight 5? – Graphics Changes