This is one of the powerful (and most funniest) illustrations on the abstraction (i.e. normalization) design of databases. It shows a simple diagram of a database where no abstraction was considered in its design.
This illustration was originally posted in The Daily WTF.
- Programmatically Enumerating, Attaching, and Detaching SQL Server Databases
- Creating a Simple Sheet Designer in C#
- Introduction to Microsoft Silverlight
- Understanding Value Types and Reference Types
- Watch a Full Silverlight 5 Course for FREE (available for 24 hours ONLY)
- Localized Visual Studio 2008 in 9 new languages
- Refactoring: Magic Numbers
- 10 Years of Wikipedia … Join our celebration in Cairo