Here, I’ll gather links for our book “Marshaling with C#: Pocket Reference”.
Author: Mohammad Elsheimy
Contents at a Glance
- About the Author
- Who should read this book?
- Chapter 1: Introducing Marshaling
- Chapter 2: Marshaling Simple Types
- Chapter 3: Marshaling Compound Types
- Chapter 4: Marshaling Arrays
- Chapter 5: Marshaling Callbacks
- Chapter 6: Memory Management
- Chapter 7: Controlling the Marshaling Process
- Appendix A: What about VB.NET
- Where to Go Next
- Code Listings
|Download the PDF version|
|Download the XPS version|
- Marshaling with C# – Chapter 1: Introducing Marshaling
- Launched Visual Studio 2010!
- Programmatically Swapping Mouse Buttons
- Happy Programmer Day! Thank You Programmers!
- All Microsoft Twitter Accounts in One Place!
- What’s New in Silverlight 5? – Performance and Other Improvements
- Consuming URL Shortening Services – Introduction
- Consuming URL Shortening Services – Cligs