هذه المقالة متوفرة أيضا باللغة العربية، اقرأها هنا.
Here’s the complete “What’s New in C#” webcast series of Bruce Kyle (ISV Architect Evangelist of Microsoft) from Channel 9 blog:
What’s new in C# 2:
- Whirlwind 1 – Generics
- Whirlwind 2 – Iterators
- Whirlwind 3 – Partial types, Anonymous methods
- Whirlwind 4 – Accessors, Static Classes, Nullable Types
What’s new in C# 3
- Whirlwind 5 – Automatically Implemented Properties, Type Inference, Initializer
- Whirlwind 6 – Anonymous types, Extension method
- Whirlwind 7 – Lambda Expressions
- Whirlwind 8 – Linq
What’s new in C# 4
We will try to update this list as soon as new items release.
- Assembly Spy; a Reflection Sample
- Marshaling with C# Pocket Reference
- Building Applications that Can Talk
- Creating Transacted Files
- Manually performing a garbage collection!
- Can you spot the 3 differences between Bing Maps and Google Maps? [Picture]
- Sending Mails in .NET Framework
- Consuming URL Shortening Services – is.gd