هذه المقالة متوفرة أيضا باللغة العربية، اقرأها هنا.
In the early days, we have talked about how to retrieve motherboard information in C# and VB.NET. After receiving your feedbacks, we decided to extend it to include VB6 as well.
After all, we could write the following code snippet to get motherboard information in Visual Basic 6:
Set colProcessList = GetObject("Winmgmts:") _ .ExecQuery("SELECT SerialNumber, Product FROM Win32_BaseBoard") For Each objprocess In colProcessList MsgBox ("Serial Number=" & objprocess.SerialNumber) MsgBox ("Product=" & objprocess.Product) Next
Feel free to contact us if you need any help.
Have a nice day!
- Retrieving Motherboard Serial Number using WMI
- Microsoft Small Basic
- Visual Studio 2010’s New Look Unveiled at VSLive!
- [Stats] 97% of machines run Flash, 74% run Java, and 73% run Silverlight
- How To: Represent Numbers in Dec, Hex, and Oct
- Working with Strings with Combining Characters
- Programming Microsoft Agent in Windows Forms
- [UPDATE] Added JSON support for the bit.ly API client