Happy programmer day! Thank you all programmers!
It might be your first time to hear about Programmer Day. Programmer Day is a professional holiday started in Russia few years ago celebrated in the 256th day of each year (September 13 during common years and on September 12 during leap years.) We hope that every programmer in this planet celebrate this day.
The number 256 was chosen because it is the number of distinct values that can be represented with an eight-bit byte—a number that is typically very well known to programmers. It is the highest power of two that is less than 365, the number of days in a common year.
You can read more about Programmer Day in its official website: http://ProgrammerDay.info. In addition, you can follow updates on twitter @ProgrammerDay and #ProgrammerDay. Moreover, this is the Facebook event.
Happy programmer day! Thank you all!
- Happy Programmer Day! Thank You Programmers!
- 10 Years of Wikipedia … Join our celebration in Cairo
- [Video] Where will you be five years from today?
- Visual Basic 6.0 to be Supported on Windows 7
- Converting your Number column to AutoNumber
- Watch a Full T-SQL Course for FREE, available for 48 hours only
- Manually performing a garbage collection!
- Windows 7 Developer Guide