I love my code, and love each of my projects and my development environment. While sleeping I alway dream about the code and Visual Studio! One day, a friend of mine asked me why I have hundreds of lines of old code commented, I told him that I don’t have the heart to kill them! In some projects I have whole code files commented!!!! I feel that my projects are my kids, I can’t let them go, and when it comes to deployment, I feel depression!
Reference- Today’s Cartoon
- Microsoft Small Basic
- Building Applications that Can Talk
- Blocking Facebook and Twitter in Egypt …. the good and the bad news!
- Creating a Message Box Directly using API
- .NET Interoperability at a Glance 3 – Unmanaged Code Interoperation
- Simulating CWinApp::OnIdle in C
- What’s New in Silverlight 5? – XAML Changes
- Retrieving Motherboard Serial Number using WMI