I love my code, and love each of my projects and my development environment. While sleeping I alway dream about the code and Visual Studio! One day, a friend of mine asked me why I have hundreds of lines of old code commented, I told him that I don’t have the heart to kill them! In some projects I have whole code files commented!!!! I feel that my projects are my kids, I can’t let them go, and when it comes to deployment, I feel depression!
Reference- Today’s Cartoon
- Microsoft Small Basic
- Building Applications that Can Talk
- Blocking Facebook and Twitter in Egypt …. the good and the bad news!
- Journey to the Center of the Database
- Installing IIS on Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7
- What’s New in Silverlight 5? – XAML Changes
- Consuming URL Shortening Services – bit.ly
- Windows Vista File and Registry Virtualization