[April 2011] According to RIA Stats (http://riastats.com), 97% of total internet-connected machines run Adobe Flash, 74% run Sun Java, and 73% run Microsoft Silverlight. One can say that this is a great success for Microsoft as Silverlight has just been rolled out in April 2007, however, as Silverlight is largely supported by Microsoft and it’s automatically installed for the user by Windows Update we can say that the numbers for Silverlight are not accurate enough.
And more details from StatOwl can be found next:
Another study of interest said that two of each four machine represent half of the machines in this world!…. Have a nice weekend!
- Introducing COM Automation in Silverlight 4
- Introduction to Microsoft Silverlight
- What’s New in Silverlight 5?
- Silverlight Operating System… really?!!!
- Thank You Frank Salim
- Clearing the Console Screen using API
- Changing the Windows Logon Screensaver
- Visual Studio 2010’s New Look Unveiled at VSLive!