Starting just after MIX11 keynote for 24 hours only a full Silverlight 5 course available for FREE from Shawn Wildermuth and PluralSight. The course covers the new features of Silverlight 5, starting from XAML enhancements and the new 3D API, and ending with the security changes of Silverlight.
Don’t miss it, go now and start watching:
Source- Shawn Wildermuth’s Blog
- Watch a Full T-SQL Course for FREE, available for 48 hours only
- FREE e-Book: Razor View Engine in MVC 3
- Silverlight Operating System… really?!!!
- Introducing COM Automation in Silverlight 4
- Creating a Stack-Based Array
- Converting between color decimal and hexadecimal representation
- Creating/Extending a Culture
- What’s New in Silverlight 5? – XAML Changes